Saturday, January 31, 2009

Nola Cares

All;
I know I have not been emailing are in contact with most of you. I have been really busy behind the scenes trying to complete the Bi laws that myself and Jen are diligently working on. These will be complete soon. We will then start the process of working on Sop's ( Standard Operating Procedures ). We will then make a plan on setting up a first meeting. Where we will discuss the Bi laws and Sop's. This will also be a time for everyone to come together to get to know each other. We will attempt a monthly meeting if possible. Although I know things can get hectic sometimes, we will see how this goes. all of the Board will try to keep you up to date through this thread. I hope to meet each of you soon. I would like to say one last thing and that is THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT! Please Spread the word. The board of Directors will be announced shortly.


Henry
Nola Cares

No comments:

Post a Comment